I’m not feeling very inspired to write I think as I sit here staring at the wall, all I can focus upon is my tummy feeling exceedingly full… damn wall… what have you done to me… turning me momentarily into a fatty. Momentarily is the key word here, as now I think I have mastered how to control my own behavior, with some instinctive things… being naughty… got your bum he sais, squidgeing it and launching in for the joint… needy for a ¾ of it!
Now I have to persevere with this writing as I had intended to start (quick fart) yet putting up with the background sound… yes the musical master is at work, but the sounds are still rather premature… if you know what I mean, which makes thinking clearly rather complicated.
A full 6 hours later we were still all there, passionately dedicated to this wall that never seemed to become a bore at all. I guess one could say that psychology formed the basis of such a masterpiece, literally- the paper base being made of thought provoking and mind depictive articles. Each of us four could unequivocally recount their own unique interaction with the process… but here is going to be given an exclusive yet all encompassing exposure of it composure.
To not have any materials of particular use in the house, a search of the weirdly wonderful came about, with tin foil, magazine cutouts and nail- polish being amongst the other utilities- later we did become a step more intellectual about it all. With a trip to the chino store and €70 later we were armed with the tools we needed.
It sais on the infamous internet that art and creativity are an important exercise, so I am pretty sure that means it speeds up your metabolism as well-
http://todayinart.com/2009/12/8-drawing-exercises-that-every-artist-should-practice/
Respective of this, and conjured with complete conscience and innocence, the fridge too had to be equipped- with more than the necessities… (may I add here that in lieu of the undeniable addictiveness of the job, we had to feed all our many addictions as well…)
Home grown green and home cooked foods are what all the scientists and our mothers are telling us to use. There are numerously more abhorrent substances that we could abuse!
The above should set a little of the scene as we put together this ¨ thing¨ but to get the full effects- come knock on the door of Plaza Sebastian, Piso 1d- we will be there to welcome you in.
WE GIVE EACHOTHER CREDDIT FOR WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT J WE SHOULD JUST INDULGE NOW IN IT… - Miss Rose

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario